Our most versatile model for contact freezing treatment of warts and common skin lesions. Its unique construction with a built-in non-return valve prevents gas leakage, thus giving a maximum use of the gas content. With our new PRO model, you now have the possibility to change the tip for different areas of application, such as dermatology, dentistry, podiatry, gynecology/urology and veterinary.
The device uses a state-of-the-art cooling technology that does not require handling of potentially dangerous gases and liquids, meaning that the gas cartridge is safely replaced when empty.
PRO Contact freezes at -80°C /-112°C for the most effective treatment.
The device features an ergonomic design where the cooling medium is evenly, accurately and economically distributed by depressing the metering lever.
Features of CryoIQ® Pro Contact:
- Simple pencil type grip for easy use and accurate application
- Broad range of applicators
- Freezing temperature: -80°C / -112°C
- Level of cold generated is adjusted by the rate at which the metering lever is depressed
- CE marked according to Medical Device II