CryoIQ® DERM plus Contact, an adaptable and effective freezing pen for contact freezing of smaller skin lesions on the face and hands. Its unique construction with a built-in non-return valve prevents gas leakage thus giving a maximum use of the gas content. Areas of applications are general practice, dermatology, pediatrics, podiatry, aesthetics and veterinary.
The device comes with a choice of a fixed 1, 3 or 5 mm contact surface applicator and has a freezing power of -80 °C/-112 °F for the most effective treatment. The device uses a state-of-the-art cooling technology that does not require any handling of potentially dangerous gases and liquids, meaning that the gas cartridge can be safely replaced when empty.
The device also offers an ergonomic design where the cooling medium is evenly, accurately and economically distributed by depressing the metering lever.
Features of CryoIQ® DERM Plus Contact:
- Simple pencil type grip for an easy and accurate application.
- Fixed contact surface applicator of 1, 3 or 5 mm
- Freezing temperature: -80 °C/-112 °F; to a depth of 3 mm
- Level of cold generated is adjusted by the rate at which the metering lever is depressed
- CE marked according to Medical Device IIa